A drive-up ATM is conveniently located at our Wilkesboro office at 1422 US Highway 421A and at our Boone office at 189 Boone Heights Drive. Both machines are in open, well lighted locations and can be accessed 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. You may use your Great State Bank VISA® Debit Card and the Personal Identification Number (PIN) issued to you to initiate transactions at our ATMs; there is no fee when our card is used in our ATM machines. You may also use your debit card at other banks' ATM machines which use the networks identified on your card. At present you may use your card to:
- Withdraw cash from your checking account.
- Withdraw cash from your savings account.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
Limitations on ATM Use:
You may withdraw up to a maximum of $500.00 in cash per day (if there are sufficient funds in your account).
- For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using ATMs.
There is no charge to our customers for ATM withdrawals at machines owned by us.
- There may be a fee assessed at other institutions' ATMs. If a fee is assessed, the ATM will initially disclose the amount to be charged.
- Great State Bank participates in the PULSE Select Surcharge-free ATM Program. You will not be charged a network fee for withdrawals using another bank's ATM machine within the US if that bank is also a member of the PULSE Select Surcharge-free Program.
- You may be charged for using an ATM machine located outside of the United States. You may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry at another institution's ATM even if you do not complete a funds transfer